Tuesday, October 19, 2010

accessory overload--some of my nyc buys, haves & wants

i love all things excessive. big earrings. & i have recently become obsessed with two-finger and armor rings. here are some of my accessory buys from nyc during my b'day trip & my must haves :D










[items from topshop, metropark & lori's]

i ABSOLUTELY HAD to throw this knit faux fur coatigan in the mix--i saw it @ topshop and had 2 walk away--it's a whooping $300. i want. i love. i can't. but so wish i could. maybe i'll save for it. THE PICTURES DO IT NO JUSTICE, it looks DIVINE in person. the fur def does not look faux to the unknowing eye, imo. 

months ago, i saw this thick, light grey cabled snood (pictured on their site, as the banner picture for the scarves section), but try as i might could not find it at any topshop on my trip :/ i need it! this plaited snood might be a good alternative.

these are dramatically awesome.  love these lace covered pairs.

i was infatuated with this uber long cuff, but once i tried it on it was wayyy too long for my arm ;/

i kinda sorta really wanted this feather headband, but had already put myself in spending timeout.

No comments:

Post a Comment