Friday, December 17, 2010

wishful thinking.............

my tastes don't always match up with my shallow pockets....but if i could have it my way, i would own a space in manhattan that i would visit throughout the year, namely during Fashion Week....i would finally have my dream pooch Zsa Zsa....my walk in closet--mariah carey style--would be stacked to the max with Louboutin, Zanotti, Coco, YSL & Manolo [the "shoe myth mary jane" would sit atop self one-- i had the pleasure of seeing the periwinkle? in person....& ahem....sneakingly trying it on...then sadly, slowly taking it off] ....& SJP would know my name...yup, wishful thinking. but if u can dream it, it can be yours.

Manolo Blahnik Patent Mary Jane 

Manola Blahnik Something Blue

Christian Louboutin Forever Tina

Christian Louboutin Toundra

Yves Saint Laurent Cage Boot

Christian Louboutin Ariella

Giuseppe Zanotti Leopard Wedge Bootie

Christian Louboutin Pigalle

Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo

Yves Saint Laurent Tribute 

Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Pump

Yves Saint Laurent Bootie

Yves Saint Laurent Palais

Giuseppe Zanotti Studded Boot

Yves Saint Laurent Patent Tribute


.....up next, "fake it 'til you make it: designer looks for less" inspired by the pairs you see here! [some owned by me] :)

x, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment