Monday, January 9, 2012

NEW IN: sass & bide bullet leggings lookalikes

got champagne tastes on a beer budget? um....sounds familiar. as soon as i set eyes on sass & bide's bullet leggings, it was love at first sight. but my pocketbook was a little short--A LOT short actually. the only way i could afford them is if i had someone else's pocketbook... the pocketbook of a woman of leisure to be exact. so it was time to get creative!
i was fkkn ecstatic when i came across these lookalikes-- fkkn jackpot.
...photos of others rockin' the real deal...
x, loves ;)

8 comments:

  1. Where did you find them!!! I've been looking all over!!!!
    If you could be so kind to email me the info!? MizzEV@hotmail.com THANKS!!!! Liz V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to know where you got them from please let me know
    email me Anooshanism@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I saw these in your YouTube and fell in love too!!!! Can you please tell me where to get these from? Reesesohot@yahoo.com. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luvv those leggings where did u find the �� please share teecain510@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruvarasheh-cookie.blogspot.comAugust 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

    These are amazing. Please send me a link of where you bought them: t-unit_05@hotmail.co.uk. x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dolls,
    You might want to check this out too... they're selling cool out of this world leggings. They have this in their FIERCE & REBELLIOUS Series. Here's the link on Facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/S.Dare.to.be.BOLD

    ReplyDelete