Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playing Dress Up w/ Lara Miller & Chicago Blogger Network

last nite, the CBN bloggers got the pleasure of viewing Lara Miller's new line for the forthcoming season! we were able to pick out pieces and then take pictures w/ the photog--so fun! 
Lara's line is colorful & fun, I loved it! Lara is so endearing; very personable and genuinely sweet--the environment was very cool, and loft-like. Not to mention that the food and DJ kicked ass! 
i was having such a good time, that i neglected to get any group shots w/ the bloggers or any of my look. but here's a quick mirror shot i did before i left our apt, as well as color shot of my look.
 i'm wearing all american apparel: full length chiffon skirt in tahiti & the 3D floral sweater in purple. & my Jeffrey Campbell Ticks. clutch: forever21.com & my fave lip color EVER: OCC lip tar in katricia. i got so many compliments on this color, it's so unique :)
(above: Lara & I)
here, I'm wearing a dress from her line, that I changed into for the shoot. ironically, in essentially the same color that she was wearing; she was just amazing, i loved meeting her!
x, loves ;)

4 comments:

  1. YES! This was a ton of fun!!! Great pics and yes you got me while they were styling my hair! Lol

    -Asia Monique Mays

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa yes i did, but u look cute, girl, so no worries :) gonna check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great meeting you :D i love the pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, love! it was nice meeting u as well :)

      Delete